The building was born in the early 1900s as a residential building and at the beginning of the century it became to “Stefanoni commerciante” Shop. Subsequently, the part on the ground floor was sold to the “Cooperativa di Consumo” until the 1950s, precisely in 1954, when the Touring Bar was born.
Thanks to the central and strategic position, there are many historical photos where you can see the structure during various periods.
Since 2016, the whole building, including the Bar Touring activity, has been purchased and managed by our family. The project has been designed to give prestige to the center of the town and creating a new accommodation facility, the Touring Hotel, being Edolo in an optimal position to enjoy the landscapes that the surround.
The Touring Bar resumed its activity from 22 December 2017, while new Touring Hotel & SPA opened to the public on 10 May 2018, structured in 13 rooms and a SPA located on the third floor.
The services provided to our customers includes a private garage a few steps from the structure for cycles and motorcycles, with a workshop area to be able to wash and arrange their vehicles and Ski Room in the winter.
The new management of the Touring Bar and Touring Hotel & SPA, together with all the staff, wishes all future Customers a great stay!